This forum is to be used ONLY for topics regarding BattleGroup42 and Battlefield 1942, the game it is based on. It is not intended for advertising other mods, games or any kind of commercial stuff. All posts and topics not related to the mod or Battlefield 1942 (only the main game and its official expansions) will be deleted without prior notice. We also won’t tolerate any kind of racist, religious or political statements.

Ripped BG42 content...

Notifications
Clear all

Ripped BG42 content by other mods...

14 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
al13326
(@al13326)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  
I found these two using BG42 content, one for a mod and another was releasing it (every vehicle) to the public!

The first was named 李运达高级粉 (I can't read and understand Simplified Chinese, sorry) creating a sort-of sub mod for FH called "Forgotten Hope Arsenal" and ripped several models not just from both BG42 and BGF, but also some mods from BF1942 (i.e. FHSW) and BF2 (i.e. FH2). The same person also convert BG42 maps. especially those created by SargeSurfat like Royan outskirts. You can check the username's posts through this link: tieba.baidu.com

Few samples:
-> Churchill Mk. III by RuppDee
-> Wickes-class destroyer with Dieppe raid map from Experience WW2
-> 4203-battle_of_java but altered as Chinese theater map. Note the HUD, statics as well as building and wall textures and an M5A1 Stuart from FHSW
-> And 4501-new_years_day, with a static Maxon M45 AA gun from FHSW!

Meanwhile, another one named shurr also did the same not just from describe above, but also from other games (e.g. Il-2: Cliffs of Dover) and mods to be used on Return to castle Wolfenstein!
Link: wolfmap.ru

Few samples:

Discord ID: al13326

(@sargesurfat)
Member Admin

Well, this is nothing really unexpected. The world is big, and why should a chinese nerd care about things like copyright or at least a voluntary code of conduct. On the other hand, I am not really pissed off about this. People have fun with our stuff, thats what it was made for 😉

ReplyQuote
(@sarge31fr)
Coder-in-Chief Admin

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, but i'm afraid there's nothing we can do about it  🙄Everyone who is capable of opening and extracting .rfa files, can easily get everything from every mod they want.

ReplyQuote
al13326
(@al13326)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

I've just found out the files and already downloading it, but due to my internet upload speed is eff*ng slow i'm not able to transfer it to my Google Drive account. So here's the link: pan.baidu.com

It requires Baidu netdisk to be installed on PC and a Baidu account in order to download files.

For some reason though, it gets CTD while loading a map. Execute the debugger and here's the error appeared:

BFSoundEngine\SoundScriptCommand.cpp(118): Assert: BFSoundEngine: (soundTemplate) Failed to execute: load @ROOT/Sound/@RTD/silence.wav

ReplyQuote
al13326
(@al13326)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

^

Engine\Io\Console.cpp(1769): Debug: Io: CRC32: (run) objects/handweapons/m1919browning/objects.con

BFSoundEngine\SoundScriptCommand.cpp(118): Assert: BFSoundEngine: (soundTemplate) Failed to execute: load @ROOT/Sound/@RTD/silence.wav
Error: No patch created.

ReplyQuote
al13326
(@al13326)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Here's a fix for FH arsenal's objects.rfa as it turns out, 3 of High.ssc files like the one above had intentionally written incorrectly inside the soundscript file which leads to CTD.

Download link: Google Drive

ReplyQuote
al13326
(@al13326)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

In addition to the one i've posted before, here are the main files of FHArsenal and see for yourself how awful it is! 🙄 

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

@Sarge31FR @SargeSurfat @Qbicle

ReplyQuote
al13326
(@al13326)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

The download links that I posted here are already broken, so I'm gonna upload it to another file hosting site at a later date. And I've been decided to make this thread public as some Japanese bf1942 (FHSW) community had been recently noticed the existence of FH Arsenal:

Twitter

ReplyQuote
al13326
(@al13326)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

I've already transferred the files to my cloud storage, but i'm not gonna post the links here for obvious reasons (see the banner here for example, and other "things") >_< .

Those who are interested just contact me on Discord.

ReplyQuote
(@reppert2195)

@al13326 How do I contact you on Discord?

ReplyQuote
al13326
(@al13326)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

@Reppert2195 Do you have a Discord account? If so, what's your username so that you can add me.

ReplyQuote
(@reppert2195)

@al13326 BlackJack62003#3069

ReplyQuote
(@reppert2195)

I have sent you a friend request but it has been pending for two days.

ReplyQuote
(@reppert2195)

Thanks for accepting the friend request.

ReplyQuote