This forum is to be used ONLY for topics regarding BattleGroup42 and Battlefield 1942, the game it is based on. It is not intended for advertising other mods, games or any kind of commercial stuff. All posts and topics not related to the mod or Battlefield 1942 (only the main game and its official expansions) will be deleted without prior notice. We also won’t tolerate any kind of racist, religious or political statements.

Bug Report Battlegr...

Notifications
Clear all

Bug Report Battlegroup Final

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@gunsmoke)
Topic starter  

Clients cant connect to Final servers

al13326
(@al13326)
Trusted Member

Map/s:

->4208-operation_herkules (Co-Op)
The lines of code in Coop.con was messed up which leads to CTD when loading the map. Here's the fix: Google Drive

Discord ID: al13326

ReplyQuote
(@gunsmoke)
Topic starter  

Hi al13326, thanks for getting back to me but I dont see a Coop.con on any of my servers. The other 19 Battlefield 1942 servers with mods work ok for client connections. The new Final server doesn't let any clients connect for any maps. The local game loads to the end and then the game does CTD. I have a friend's server that does the same thing. They think they fixed it but all they did was copy over rc4p1 files and make the final server into an rc4p1final server, of which I run 3 already. Hopefully the developer can chime in and add some light to this subject.

ReplyQuote
al13326
(@al13326)
Trusted Member

No offense but I think you misunderstood my post, as this is my way to report bug/s for the mod ever since I became a member of BG42 forum. 😛 

As for your concern, I have no idea of how to solve it as I do not have any experience of running a dedicated server.

Hopefully both @Sarge31FR and @SargeSurfat will respond as they haven't active in the forum for years... 😕 

ReplyQuote
al13326
(@al13326)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @al13326

Map/s:

->4208-operation_herkules (Co-Op)
The lines of code in Coop.con was messed up which leads to CTD when loading the map. Here's the fix: Google Drive

I have to delete the previous file in that link as I have fixed the poster's orientation near the bench seat at Valetta CP.

Here's the updated link: Google Drive

ReplyQuote
(@gunsmoke)
Topic starter  

@al13326 Yes, I thought you were answering me, my bad.

ReplyQuote