This forum is to be used ONLY for topics regarding BattleGroup42 and Battlefield 1942, the game it is based on. It is not intended for advertising other mods, games or any kind of commercial stuff. All posts and topics not related to the mod or Battlefield 1942 (only the main game and its official expansions) will be deleted without prior notice. We also won’t tolerate any kind of racist, religious or political statements.

Notifications
Clear all

What is going on?

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@reppert2195)
Topic starter  

We haven't had a update about the mod on this site since September 27th of last year and since December 31st 2019 on Facebook. What is going on with the mod and the remains of the team that things are taking this long?

al13326
(@al13326)
Trusted Member

Last time I'd check, the mod team was not in a race to release the build. So why's the haste?

Plus, everybody had a RL obligations to deal with. So if you want to accelerate the mod development then you'd better start to learn BF modding and some "forum etiquette".

🙄

Discord ID: al13326

ReplyQuote
(@reppert2195)
Topic starter  

I'm sorry, it's just that patience isn't one of my strong suits.

ReplyQuote
(@thecalcman)

Posted by: @al13326

Last time I'd check, the mod team was not in a race to release the build. So why's the haste?

Plus, everybody had a RL obligations to deal with. So if you want to accelerate the mod development then you'd better start to learn BF modding and some "forum etiquette".

🙄

The last news update was in September 2020 and the that update still says "final build expected to be released in Winter of 2020" so I'd say he does have a point 

ReplyQuote
mistamontiel
(@mistamontiel)

yip

ReplyQuote
Lopa4
(@lopa4)

Hello to everyone who occasionally reads this forum and especially mod developers. Guys, I've been following the development of your mod for a long time. Ever since bf-games was still posting news about mods for bf1942. Those were the glorious times when people were arguing about which was better than FH or BG42. The answer was clearly in the middle and it was obvious to everyone that it was his favorite mod that was the best. For me, this mod was BG42. Many years have passed since then, and your team, like many others, has thinned a lot and is clearly not in the best shape as it was then. Those were the good days, weren't they? So, guys, the world is going crazy, and before we drown each other in a nuclear holocaust, please, post at least something so that in these last still peaceful days we can thank each other on the fields, so far virtual battles. Sorry for the melancholy, but I'm really tired of waiting and I'm afraid to never wait for a new release of your mod. I believe in you guys, but you also have faith in us, your dedicated fans! Thank you for your attention.

ReplyQuote