This forum is to be used ONLY for topics regarding BattleGroup42 and Battlefield 1942, the game it is based on. It is not intended for advertising other mods, games or any kind of commercial stuff. All posts and topics not related to the mod or Battlefield 1942 (only the main game and its official expansions) will be deleted without prior notice. We also won’t tolerate any kind of racist, religious or political statements.

Gunsmoke's BG42 ser...

Notifications
Clear all

Gunsmoke's BG42 server

6 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
(@gunsmoke)
Topic starter  

Hi everyone,

I'm happy to offer this server for the general public use. It's nice to see people using it. I've played on many game servers in the past so I'm trying to do a little pay forward. If anyone has any issues while playing on this server let me know.

Enjoy and have fun.

This topic was modified 4 years ago by Gunsmoke

mistamontiel reacted
(@thedancingpig)

Hello Gunsmoke, tired to connect to your server but I crashed when loading in?? (it will fully load but as it transitions to being in server crashes) I tried the single player and the game works fine.. No idea why it crashes on joining it. 

ReplyQuote
(@thedancingpig)

Posted by: @thedancingpig

Hello Gunsmoke, tired to connect to your server but I crashed when loading in?? (it will fully load but as it transitions to being in server crashes) I tried the single player and the game works fine.. No idea why it crashes on joining it. 

Fixed issue never mind! would like to play with you sometime! 

ReplyQuote
(@gunsmoke)
Topic starter  

@thedancingpig

Hey, sorry for the late reply. Glad you connected. I'm also on gametracker.com, the server is registered there too. Let me know if you have any issues or suggestions. I try to be on between 4 and 6pm est. Hope to see you soon.

ReplyQuote
al13326
(@al13326)
Trusted Member

Sorry for necro-posting, but thanks for hosting online MP server for BattleGroup42.

I was able to join on multiple occasions using my retail (i.e. CD) copy of Battlefield 1942, but when I tried to join while using the Origin version it always showing "Failed to connect to server" message.

Any thoughts?

Discord ID: al13326

ReplyQuote
(@gunsmoke)
Topic starter  

usually a patch version mismatch

ReplyQuote