This forum is to be used ONLY for topics regarding BattleGroup42 and Battlefield 1942, the game it is based on. It is not intended for advertising other mods, games or any kind of commercial stuff. All posts and topics not related to the mod or Battlefield 1942 (only the main game and its official expansions) will be deleted without prior notice. We also won’t tolerate any kind of racist, religious or political statements.

2nd BG42 server onl...

Notifications
Clear all

2nd BG42 server online for Play on Blue

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@gunsmoke)
Topic starter  

Hi Everyone,

I have started a second BG42 RC4 P1 server running as Play on Blue. The original CoopTeams is still up too. They can be found in the in-game browser or on gametracker.com. Let me know how they play or any issues. Have fun.

(@gunsmoke)
Topic starter  

Hi All,

I see a lot of people trying to join my servers but failing to connect. Be SURE to have Battlefield42 RC4 and then install Patch 1. I hope to see more people join my CoopTeams and PlayOnBlue and come play some fantastic maps on still a phenomenal interactive game.

ReplyQuote
Millerke
(@millerke)

Hi Gunsmoke!

I just tested both servers, and sadly i can only join to the Play on Blue server, but to CoopTeams sadly couldn't.

I have installed correctly the mod, that's why i could join one of the servers.

I don't know, what is the problem, because after i join the picture stops, when i try to connect to the ip.

I hope you can check it mate!

Sincerely

Millerke

ReplyQuote
(@gunsmoke)
Topic starter  

@millerke

Hey, sorry for the late reply. Have you tried since?

Dave

ReplyQuote