Please read this before using the forum: This forum is to be used ONLY for topics regarding BattleGroup42 and Battlefield 1942, the game it is based on.

It is NOT intended for advertising other mods, games or any kind of commercial stuff. All posts and topics not related to the mod or Battlefield 1942 (only the main game and its official expansions) will be deleted without prior notice.

More bots in campaign?  

RSS

Nines
(@nines)
24/06/2019 4:01 am  

hello I have a question
Is it possible to somehow increase the amount of bots in the campaign?
I ask because I like chaos and as you know the more bots the more chaos
sorry in advance for my english I used google translator

SargeSurfat
(@sargesurfat)
Member Admin
25/06/2019 4:19 am  

There are some methods to increase the number of bots (please check http://battlefieldsingleplayer.com/), but keep in mind, it would seriously drop your framerate. On the other hand there are some indicators that too much bots (even beyond 48) cause instability to the game. So we decide not to support it within our own code.

ReplyQuote
al13326
(@al13326)
Eminent Member
03/07/2019 3:51 pm  

Why in Campaign mode when you can play it with more than 64 in Coop? 😉 

Here's the modified files i've been uploaded from ModDB:

Download Link

Do take note that this was from vanilla Battlefield 1942, just read the description or from the README file if you want to play more than 64 ai/bots for BattleGroup42 or any BF1942 mods of your choice. And keep it in mind though, the ai/bots will start spinning like crazy when you set the maximum number of players beyond 128 in Create Game menu.

This post was modified 2 weeks ago by al13326

ReplyQuote